Thursday, May 03, 2012

Intro to Econs Exam, and really deep talk

Looks good? Yummy!!

Today's exam was quite good.
I should be able to pass my exam!

Met up with Nic and Gabrielle at Bugis.
Lazed around while they continued studying.
Then we went off for dinner.
Chose Lenas in the end.
Everything from the menu looked really good.
I felt like trying everything.
Aft dinner, we had a really long talk.
It started off with me saying that the maids in SG actually works harder than maids in other countries.
Then it shifted to how the older generation really likes to "torture" people in order to show off their status.
Then it went on to how Nic's family and his relatives had a conflict.
Then it went on somehow, I dunno how, to having sex.
Then it continued to Nic started asking us why we did not accept the guys who came after us.
I was kind of spacing out at the last part, cuz I dun really know how to answer him.
I just dun have an answer for why I dun accept them.
But it's cool that we have been friends for almost one year, and we are still so tight, and now we have really advanced into friends who can share their heartfelt issues.