Monday, June 25, 2012

Girl's Outings!!!

2 girls' outings in a day!!
OMG!! So happy!!

It started off by a visit to the hospital to see my grandpa.
Georgina happened to be in school too so she came to find me in the ward.
I gave her the wrong ward no. and she got so confused. Haha
Then we went to Buona Vista to meet Lizhen.
But we kept missing each other at each station that we decided to just meet at Tiong Bahru.
Took a bus and spent some time to find the bakery.
Went in and I was like a super happy girl.
I ordered 3 breads and was ready to pay, when I saw that the 2 girls only had one bread for themselves.
Oh well, I was so curious about the squid ink bun and miso rye bread, that I could not bring myself to miss them.
Georgina had a Pandan Flan, and Lizhen a Tuna sandwich.
And then complete the meal with a lemon tart, which was super duper good!!!!



The squid ink bun was, I have to admit, disappointing.
It tasted just like any other bun.
The miso rye bread also taste normal, but abit too hard to eat.
The croissant was super crispy, I like!

Super love the exterior of the bakery.
Will try to visit more cafes like this.

Went to Bugis Street to shop afterwards.
It was quite a big reward, spending $70 on 4 pcs of clothes.
Georgina had to leave then for dance lesson.

Took the train to Novena and to Ssikkek.
Had a KBBQ with the chingus because Sam is back from Australia!!!
Had a really good catch up that night.

Phuket trip is booked.
I can't wait!!!
First trip with the best friends.
Mixed feelings cuz trips together always let you find out if two persons are suitable to be friend.


Super in love with this MV!!
Especially the part where they dance on the car roof against the setting sun as background!