Friday, July 06, 2012

Xue Ting's Bday!

Met the guys at Novena Sq's basketball court.
They brought She Cao You to apply on my bruises.
They said that basketball was not exciting, it's more exciting to see a girl scream.
How sadistic.

Went over to Ssikkek for BBQ.
Helped to cook the meat for my table, and taught them what sauces to use, and introed them to the preserved radish.
In the end, Edwin and I were still ongoing while the rest admitted defeat.
I think it was the radishes that really whipped up our appetites.

Udders after that!!!











A few days ago, I decided to come clean with XT, that I wasn't happy with the friendship and the group.
We agreed to talk it out after BBQ.
Turned out we didn't have enough time.
But seeing that they did do their best on that night, I decided to just let the past go.