Friday, March 30, 2012

Met Nicholas, Joanne and Gabrielle at Nex.
They bought all the BBQ materials.
We bought bubble tea and some snacks before heading over to Nicholas' house.
He kept trying to trick us by walking to some other direction, and then detour back to the right way.

Over at Nicholas' house, I felt so useless because I don't know how to cut the veggies or start up fire.
I just stood at the side and watched.
But I contributed later on by cooking all the meat.
Halfway while eating, Nicholas' neighbours all started to gather at our BBQ place.
It's like a kampung gathering, which is damn cool.
I like the happy feeling, where people talk to each other and laugh aloud.
How come my place not this happy??

After we finished, it's about 11+pm.
When we walked to the MRT, the last train has already departed!
We had no choice but to cabbed back together.