Saturday, April 07, 2012

Woke up late again arghhh!!!
I think I always off my alarm unknowingly.
I really need to change this habit.

Cabbed down to Roxy Square.
The cab uncle drove me to the back of the building and kept pointing to me that the building is Roxy Square when I saw Katong Plaza.
Had to agree with him to avoid him driving me further.
Walked back to Roxy Square with directions from Calista.
She told me that I sounded so lost on the phone.
Haha. It's only my second time there!!
So we started our facial session.
The receptionist wasn't very friendly, but luckily the masseuses are!
Did diamond peel and oxyjet, with shoulder massage.
The lady said that the bumps on my forehead are actually blackheads that are blocked from coming out.
So she used the sharp like needle to poke and then squeezed them out.
I was near to tears, it was that pain, but the after effect made the pain really worth it.

After 2 hrs of stiff lying on the bed, we went to have lunch at Ajisen because we were all famished!
Then we took a cab down to Orchard.
Today, all the cab uncles are weird.
This one asked us what's so chai in Cantonese means, randomly.
Then told us that the building was Somerset 313 when it was actually Orchard Central.
Walked back to Orchard Central to visit Editor's Market Ave.
I think that's the higher-end of Editor's Market.
I didn't manage to find anything nice to buy there.
Walked over to Somerset 313's F21.
When I saw the electric blue messenger bag, I knew I had to get it.
Been looking for an electric blue bag for very long.
But I bear with the temptations, because we were heading to H&M after that.
Bought 3 clothes from H&M, a dress, a tube dress, and a tube top.
Told my sis to buy the electric blue bag for me while I rushed down to Ikea Alexander to meet the Poly Gang.
I was ultra late!!!

In the end, I realised that I had to return the dress and the tube top because they were too big for me, and my sis did not buy the electric blue bag for me because they didn't pass by F21 anymore.
But I'll be back with the refunded money to get the bag!!!

Had dinner at Ikea.
While eating, we had a very major discussion about Edwin's gender preference.
Then Edwin went on to self pawn himsel which I shan't say here.
He also made me do very embarassing stuffs with him because he knew that I am the only sporting one. Haha!


Their favourite meatballs, not mine.



They said I looked like a waitress pushing that.




Hope that this photo will stop all Edwin's weird friends from hitting on him again.




Yes, Edwin made us went up the platform and pose for photos, while everyone was staring!!!

Drove over to JCube @ JE.
It's my first time there since they opened on Monday.
Was expecting that the ice skating rink will be ultra big, but it seems like the size remained as when it was in JEC.
Oh well...
Wanted to catch American Pie: The Reunion, but we were only left with the front row seats.
So we basically just walked, then stopped, crapped, then walked, then stopped, then crapped again.
We managed to walk 2-3 rounds of the same spot by doing these.
Then we went home.

Every outing with them, only means laughters through the day. =)