Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weird People!!!

Accompanied my sister to the polyclinic today.
Had a long time waiting for our turn when it only lasted 5 mins.
There was this couple who seemed like they went to the polyclinic to date.
They could not stop touching and hugging each other.
I would not have much problem with that, but not when they could not resist their affection and blocked the entrance of the queue line.
Seriously???

Then when we reached our block, there's this uncle who kept looking at us.
None of us think much about it.
Then we acknowledged one of the auntie we knew.
And the uncle asked the auntie who are we.
Then proceeded to talk throughout the whole lift journey, saying that we have no manners, our parents did not teach us to acknowledge the elders, because we did not acknowledge him.
I swear, throughout my 23 yrs leaving here, I have never seen this uncle before.
I didn't know that he was talking about us because he was speaking in dialect.
I kept wondering why a lady in the lift kept looking at me up and down.
I still thought that maybe I dressed nice, that's why.
I'm bimbo like that.
Then my sis elbowed me, and I still did not catch her hints.
And when we reached our floor, my sis turned back and shouted "BYE BYE UNCLE" at the uncle.

Why she never tell me straight in the uncle's face lah?
I want to scold also!!!