Saturday, July 09, 2005

just changed my blogskin.. again!!! realised tt my tagboard's gone.. n i havent saved the code.. gosh.. nvm.. will just do w/o a tagboard.. will get it back when i feel lyk..


there;s so much hw this wkend.. the tchers are getting crazy.. they r crazy by trying to drive us students crazieeee..


You drive me crazy..
I just can't sleep..


yeah.. dun tink im going to slp tonight.. looking at all the loads n loads of hw!!!!


tml my father taking us to sentosa.. hahah.. he's so cute.. cuz my mother went m'sia.. n he's not working.. so he say bring us there to play play.. hahaha..


btw.. my hi-card's low on credit again.. dun blame me if i nv reply ur msg.. lalalal.. tt's wad i hate abt using top up cards.. apart frm the loanshark's msg.. it's lyk my phone line will be terminated once in a while.. sian diao!!!!!!


my conclusion: amanda cant wait to go shopping with me!!! shit!!! pls dun pester me!!! dun be my stalker!!! i dun wan to marry my stalker yet!!! oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!! er.. no link.. lalalalala..


shit.. im getting addicted to pool table.. shit shit shit!!!














Love's not suppose to hurt.. If you do feel hurt.. Maybe what you are feeling isn't love anymore~~