Tuesday, August 16, 2005

dun look no further.. baby im back here..


haha.. i promised i'll be back.. n i am!!! clap!!!


i let my father listen to a song just nw.. "beautiful sunday" by daniel boone.. it's an old song.. i cld still rmb it very very clearly.. it was the first song i ever sang in a pub.. lol.. my father wanted me to sing cuz i was really quiet.. lol.. so i tried n in the end i just cldnt stop.. hahaha..


im starting to enjoy pe lessons more n more.. i hope we can learn to play tennis, squash, soccer n badminton in the last few pe lessons.. so much to learn.. so little time.. how how how???


my mother has officially approved of me buying anna sui's perfume.. yay!!! anyway.. i certanily tink she will use it too.. she n my sis LURVES to use my stuffs.. when i bot deodorant.. she went to bot her own one too.. when i got my dior perfume.. she n my sis used it too.. my sis lyk to borrow my slippers.. n my mother lyks to use my bag.. gosh.. wads more????? nxt time i shall save my used pads for them to reuse again.. lol..


okok.. i learnt smth abt chem today!!! yaya.. thx to the ms tan.. she really teaches well.. =)