Tuesday, August 09, 2005

wth lah.. can u blif my national day was such a crap?? i've nv had a worst day lyk this b4..


firstly.. mother nature gave me a damn bloody red present on national day.. but i dun understand y she gif me.. it's not my bdae.. if must give then give nathan lah.. y me?????


n i spent my national day in a factory working.. gosh!!!!!!! then i sms nad n ask him wad time is the fireworks today.. n my father said tt i got addicted to sms-ing.. lyk huh???? he havent seen "uncurable" ones loh.. n summore.. if i dun use hp to contact pple.. wad does he expect me to use??? blue tooth arh??


then my father dun allow me to go stayover in yuting's hotel rm.. so i was lyk so angry.. so i turned on my mp3 to the loudest volume.. n guess wad....?? hilary duff had to be singing "cry" to me... not singing actually.. is screaming.. cuz my mp3 was so loud.. of cuz i teared abit.. my national day leh!!!!!!


then my mp3 no batt.. wtf.. wad is this???????????? n i missed my "shooting stars" n "full circle"!!!! wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!! grrr....


my nationall day.. i shall forbid anyone to say tt they feel sorry for me.. it dun do me any gd.. tell me tt u r jealous of me.. i shall start first..


DuB DuB^^: gosh lah.. im so jealous of u.. u get to celebrate in a factory.. tt's lyk we will nv get the chance at all loh.. u shld be honoured man!!!


-seOwhUi-: =)))))))))


anyway.. on to the gd things.. i earned over $100 today.. lol.. n i got permission to go out for one whole day some time.. lalalala..


oh yah.. wan to see some pics??? =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
amanda trying to drink her soup in peace.. but i forced her to take this photo..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but i nv force myself to take too..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n lizhen at the fountain outside ngee ann city..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
close up shot..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wad the hell r we doing?? lol..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this angle is just nice.. =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
damien at slp!!! so cute!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"i lurve this person hu's carrying me nw.." (ME!!!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see wad see?? jealous arh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh gosh.. so innocent..!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my precious angel!!! =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nephew n auntie.. ooh.. i sound so old..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
us again!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dance conference.. lol..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok.. these r lyk.. so unaware..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our first grp photo.. i was saluting.. look at wad yx's doing!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the final one.. n the most normal one.. lol..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
photos in the skating rink..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me n yx's swollen feet aft ice skating..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the mess we made.. haha..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my shoes.. i lurve it so much.. but everyone says it looks lyk snow shoes.. damn.. at least the malay gurls appreciate it.. they say it's hip hoppy..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
unfinished business.. cute ryt?? i tink of the photo n caption my self one.. hahaha..








anyway..






HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!













you're so old alrdy.. sob!!