Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'll keep you my dirty little secret (dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone
Or you'll be just another regret (just another regret)
Hope that you can keep it
My dirty little secret
Who has to know?


tt song is so cute.. lololol..


bsb's latest cd is very very very nice!!!!!! hehehehe..


i just finished making the breakfast for tml.. it's blackpepper crabstick mayonnaise.. sounds so nice!!! its the first time im in the kitchen preparing smth so nice for everyone.. actually is the third time lah.. first time is the french toast learnt in homecs.. second time is cook miso soup for my sis n me.. nw third time.. n it's lyk my ah gong keep scolding me.. for not knowing how to use the knife.. not knowing which chopping board to use.. blah blah blah.. im just a china gal.. dun bully meeeeee.. lolol.. but finally i got it done.. n i ate a little bit.. just tt little bit.. hehe.. aft putting in the fridge then i went in to watch tv.. until my sis asked me abt wad i bought.. then i remembered tt i forgot to put black pepper.. gosh.. wad the hell haf i been doing? so i went to add again.. lol.. then my mother said tt it taste really gd.. n she asked me to add cucumber n tomato.. i said tt tml the ingredients will be dropping out of the bread.. lol..


i bought so much thing.. frm west mall's ntuc.. 3 packs of crabstick.. one can of mayo.. two packs of bread.. two pringles n two cod fish sticks.. yumx yumx.. i looked lyk an auntie gng for grocery shopping.. im damn broke nw.. u pple beta appreciate me more.. i spent $12.31 on ur breakfast k!!!!!! lol..