Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"thou shall not dwell on the unhappiness of ytd.. but instead look to God and rejoice for another hope given!!!!"


ok.. my own theory.. im so forever determined not to let anything to affect my mood.. except this god damn weather.. grrrr.. it's hoTTTTTTT!!!


shall not comment much on wad had really happened today.. cuz me myself dun really noe as well.. =)


anyway.. my final decision.. not retaking my chinese alrdy.. lyk waste of time n money.. though the guys keep asking y.. y.. y..


aft sch went to isaac's hse to play n load songs into my phone too.. bobby is so horny.. he's a horny little dog!!!!!!anyway.. i shaked hands.. or rather paws with him today.. so cute!!! n yuting fed him cake.. i just cant overcome the fear of their saliva.. hahahah.. bobby actually responds to any name.. bobby, isaac, bastard.... etc.. actually i wonder if he tot tt im calling him when i asked for his paw.. (paul.. gettit??)


n me n yuting's conclusion for the day..: dogs lurve to smell a gals butt if she's having menses.. so BEWARE!!!


today during physics.. i tink tt im becoming a genius.. i cld ans his qn.. n i taught yuting the electromagnetic induction chapter while sitting outside ms chng's class today.. wahaha..














I've got a Savior and He''s living in me..
Woah..
I wanna know..
I wanna know You today..
You're the best Thing that has happened to me..
And the world will never take..
The world will never take You away!!!!!!