Monday, August 01, 2005

today during eng lessons.. christina so funny.. she kept irritating the guys till sr wanted to hit her.. then we saw some disgusting stuffs.. haha..


aft sch went to bukit timah there to eat lala again.. so nice!!!! then we went to shawn's condo the swimming pool there to study.. i totally no mood cuz too hot.. so i sat there n bury my face in my hands.. then zach saw n offered me a lollipop cuz he said my face was damn red.. is it?? tt lollipop is those kind tt will leave a colour on ur tongue.. so i keep asking amanda n lizhen if my tongue is green every time i lick the lollipop.. they looked so damn pissed off wid me.. lol..


then we decided to move to bukit timah plaza's kfc to study.. over there i was kind of feasting.. edo california rolls.. pepsi.. n yixuan n yuting bought a yogurt for me.. they r so damn sweet!!! then in the end.. shawn n zach were showing us their gay movements they did in class.. lol.. then we left n entered the dance studio.. called ATTITUDE!! there's this class of mid age women learning ballet.. gosh.. n they all said i've got a chance to fulfil my wish of becoming a ballerina.. lol.. then there's another class of kids learning ballet too.. but i went back to watch the mid age women one.. i waved to a woman nearest to the glass.. n said hello.. then she smiled back at me.. then i showed her a thumbs-up sign.. then she was smiling.. then yx n yt told me tt i cld be chased out for disturbing them.. so i acted solemn for awhile.. just b4 we left.. i waved n said bye bye to her.. then she mouthed back "byebye" to me.. so cute lah!!!


outside the plaza.. there's these 2 dogs.. i sat down n patted them.. so cute!!!!!! then we took bus n went home..


zach told me tt he felt very lonely.. cuz he dun haf a gf.. it's lyk.. u dunnid a person to live wad.. frens r enuff.. really.. haha.. then on bus 51 met my kindergarten fren.. he told me he's onto his 3rd gf nw.. i was lyk GOSH!!!!! m i really tt bad?????? lolololol.. i'd probably be an old maid till i die.. actually.. i quite lyk this idea.. =)